Saturday, April 30, 2005

The End

Well, not entirely the end. But today I will get on the plane, heading home again. My time here in Pittsburgh is done again, although the project I was here for, My master thesis project, is not over yet. Now I will continue back in the Netherlands for a bit. And then hopefully in June, I will realy be done; graduated with my masters degree. Now THAT will be the end of an era. And the START of a new one. New experiences will be waiting, new people to meet, new places to go,... I can hardly wait for that to start again.

Anyway, for now, I just packed my bags, and am waiting till it's time to head to the airport... Long flight.... Hope they have some good movies...

Well, I'll try to continue to keep you up to date this way, but for now, I'm off...

See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment